iv) Music and Movement Activities
It enables children:
- Appreciate their cultural heritage and develop a sense of nationhood
- Start appreciating their own and other people’s talents
- Develop social skills
- Appreciate other people’s cultural heritage and develop a sense of international consciousness
- Enjoy other curriculum activity areas
- Build and develop self-confidence and leadership skills
- Relax and enjoy themselves
- Develop coordination and control of the body movement
- Create their own songs and dancing movements
- Identify and learn to play simple musical instruments
Activities - Dramatization
- beating drums
v) Religious Activities
The learner should be able to:
- Develop awareness and appreciation of the generosity of God in all he has created
- Develop awareness and appreciation of the generosity of God‘s love, care and protection for him/her.
- Acquire the qualities of sharing, respect for and working with others.
- Appreciate significant aspects of simple bible stories.
- Recognize and appreciate the significance of God in their lives.
- Story telling
- role play
- reciting verse and poems