ii) Creative activities
It enables the learner/child to:
- Be imaginative and creative
- Develop observation skills
- Express self through manipulation of materials and art work.
- Appreciate talent
- Appreciate the use of locally available materials
- Actualize creativity through art and craft
- Handle different materials
- Appreciate own culture and other people’s culture.
Activities - scribbling
- drawing and colouring
- tracing and colouring
- tearing, pasting and sticking
- sewing and threading
- paper folding