The Department held a meeting on Date 28/1/2016 planning the proccess of partnership programs with Claycort Schools Partners.
Meeting of the planning committee.
Planning committee members
The sectoral members are representatives from;
The agenda of the planning meeting was for the process of partnership program with Claycots Schools from the UK.
The planning committee discussed the date and programme for the UK participants which will be from 5th to the 13th of February 2016.
Objectives of the visit
Roles of the sectoral members;
1. Social department
- Identify culture and artifacts
2. Health and sanitation and environment deal on issues concerning;
- Nutrition and diet (GMP – growth monitoring and promotion kits)
- Children hygiene and sanitation
- Deworming and supplementation of vitamin A
3. Health services
- Immunization programs
- Supports children with deformities through compassionate funds
- Creation of awareness of public awareness on health services
4. Education department
- Identification of ECD centers to be visited
- Creation of ideal classroom setups
- Designing a program for the whole visit exercise
- Make a budget for the cultural dancers and to support the entertainment activities